You made it to Wednesday. I made it to Wednesday! I’m not going to lie, I am SO TIRED today. So tired as in I accidentally used my mascara wand on my eyebrow. That was fun to clean up…
I feel bad complaining because it was completely self induced….read: I stayed up too late trying to watch Part I of the Bachelorette last night (and didn’t even finish!) So I’m doing my best to avoid any major spoilers until I can knock out I & II. Why do you do this to us, ABC? Anyways…
If I haven’t said this before, I want to make it clear that when I post a raving review about a product, it’s because I’ve been trying it for a period of time and it has made a noticeable impact on my life/skin/hair…etc. I never try a product one time, write about it, and then move on (unless it’s completely awful and it only takes one time to find out!)
That being said, I am super excited to talk to you about Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting Liquid. A small, one-time-use sample came with a purchase a few months ago. I put it on my skin one night, simply out of curiosity. When I woke up, I was kind of shocked at how smooth my skin felt. I thought it had to be some kind of fluke. But I was definitely intrigued. I got online and read 1.5 million reviews (does anyone else do this?!) and realized I had apparently been living under a rock when it comes to Paula’s Choice products. There was enough information out there for me to decide to purchase the trial sized bottle for $9. I figured if I ended up hating it, not a huge loss.
But… quite the opposite.
Here’s the spiel from Paula’s Choice:
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- Anti-Aging, Blackheads, Enlarged Pores, Redness, Wrinkles
- For All Skin Types
- 2% BHA unclogs & diminishes enlarged pores
- Green tea extract calms redness
- Dramatically improves skin’s texture for radiant, even-toned skin
- Clinically proven to hydrate, brighten & smooth fine lines
- Doesn’t dry my skin out, which I was paranoid about.
- My skin is incredibly smooth
- Actually makes your skin glow-y!
- A little goes a long ways! I still have my small trial bottle.
- Noticeable difference in skin texture
- Sort of expensive at $28 a bottle (I have to add, worth it!)
- Many reviews mentioned that it completely cleared up their skin. I haven’t noticed it healing any current breakouts I have had over this time period.
So, as you can see, the pro/con scale is tipping in Paula’s favor! I seriously love this stuff. I love that I feel like it is sticking to my skin at night and really “doing work” while I sleep! Over the past few months that I have been using it, I find myself touching my skin at times and being shocked at how smooth it is (where it previously was not!)
I would HIGHLY recommend at least sampling the trial size bottle. For $9, you have nothing to lose! You can order it HERE.
So…tell me.. have you tried the Skin Perfecting Liquid? Any other experiences with Paula’s Choice products? Let me know in the comments!
Have a wonderful day!
**This is not a sponsored post. I just stumbled on this product and feel it has truly made a difference in my skin.